A historic experience
What would our lives look like without a car, smartphone, computer, television or microwave? You will find an answer to that question in the open air museum Het Hoogeland. Visitors will experience the atmosphere of the past, in groups or individually.
What would our lives look like without cars, smart phones, computers, televisions and microwave ovens? The Het Hoogeland open-air museum provides an answer to this question. Visitors can dive into the atmosphere of the olden days, whether in a group or individually.
This is a fascinating and affordable destination for a day excursion with friends, a company event or family celebration. Het Hoogeland has wonderful packages for groups from 15 people. The admission fee and – optionally – coffee and Groningen cake or an extensive lunch in the charming museum restaurant are included.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- Note: opening times may vary during holidays
- The museum is closed on December 25, 26 and 31 and January 1. Adjusted opening times in summer: On Sundays and public holidays the opening times are from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- CJP (Cultural youth pass)€4.00
- Groups€6.00 Groups from 15 people.
- Childrenfrom €0.00 to €3.50 Children 0 - 5 years free Children 6 to 17 years € 3.50
Read the experiences of visitors
View the reviews of visitors who have visited this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor