In the Legolaan you will find in the former building of LEGO Netherlands a unique, extensive collection of LEGO and an overview of the history of the company in Grootegast.
The former LEGO Nederland building is located at the Legolaan, and this is where you find a special and extensive collection of Lego and an overview of the history of the company in Grootegast. In addition, the museum features a giant Lego city, built with thousands of Lego bricks. It includes well-known buildings such as the Martini Tower and the Groningen city hall. In addition to Lego on display, you can also use Lego to build and play! Alternative options include Lego gaming and a visit to the museum cinema.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayclosed
- every Wednesdayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayclosed
- every Fridayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- OTHER OPENING TIMES: Good Friday open from 10am to 5pm. Ostertag CLOSED Easter Monday open from 10am to 5pm Open on Wednesday, April 24, from 10am to 5pm. Friday, April 16 to Sunday, May 5, open daily from 10am to 5pm. PLEASE NOTE: During school holidays we often have extra opening hours that we mention on the website. For school trips and groups of 20 people or more, a visit outside the regular opening hours is possible after consultation.
- Payment options: Cash, PIN
- Senior citizensYes