GRID Graphic Museum
At GRID Graphic Museum Groningen, graphic heritage comes to life in different ways.
Books, newspapers and posters are created today with computers and super-fast machines. The GRID introduces the visitor to the history and future of this graphic ingenuity. The historic presses and the state-of-the-art risograph, jigs and devices in the bookbinding industry all work.
During a visit, you will be able to see the changing exhibition, visit the printing press and bookbindery, or familiarize yourself with one of the various activities and workshops for children and adults. Our volunteers like to tell about the present and past of graphics and printing and bonding techniques, or lead you to one of the various activities and workshops. A visit to GRID will be a unique experience that doesn't only have a lot to see but also a lot to do!
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- We are closed on: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day (January 1st), both Easter Days, Kings Day, Ascension Day, Whitsunday and Groningen Relief.
- School students€5.25
- CJP (Cultural youth pass)€5.50
- Free for children from 0 to 4 years and friends of GRID.