Gasterij Natuurlijk Smeerling
Gasterij Natural Smeerling is one of the eight restored Westerwold farms, which together form the village of Smeerling.
De Gasterij is a national monumental farmhouse from 1742, in which old elements have been well preserved. In Natuurlijk Smeerling there is a glass room with a walkway through which the roof construction of the 1867 barn can be clearly seen. Educational activities are regularly organized here from the Natuurmonumenten organisation.
- every Mondayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- * Open for groups by appointment.
Read the experiences of visitors
View the reviews of visitors who have visited this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor