Care farm De Mikkelhorst
On the edge of Haren, adjacent to a beautiful nature reserve, lies the ecological nursing farm De Mikkelhorst. Here, people with a disability, or a specific request for help, work in a secure workplace.
Take a look
9753 BZ Haren Plan your route
De Mikkelhorst offers professional daytime activities for people who need a safe and positive working environment. This creates rest, space and structure for people with an intellectual disability (possibly also in combination with a physical disability). If you are ready for more challenges then you can participate in these outward-looking projects.
As an ecological nursing home, De Mikkelhorst strives for harmony with nature and the environment. In our business, for example, we sell products from our own garden and from our own region, and we generate energy through solar panels on the roof of our building.
There is a children's farm, horticulture, tea making, wood splitting and a shop selling local produce. The area is freely accessible during opening hours. Experience the large playground, pet goats in the petting zoo and buy a delicious block of cheese in the farm shop.
- Elke maandag 13.30 - 16.30 uur
- Elke dinsdag 09.00 - 16.30 uur
- Elke woensdag 09.00 - 16.30 uur
- Elke donderdag 09.00 - 16.30 uur
- Elke vrijdag 09.00 - 16.30 uur
- Elke zaterdag 13.30 - 16.30 uur
- Elke zondag gesloten
- Closed on Sunday, Monday morning and in the evening hours (except for reservations for example, family parties / children's parties and meetings)