For comfort and convenience at a very friendly price you can go to the Martini Hotel. Since 1871, the hotel has been a hospitable home for guests from home and abroad.
Take a look
Gedempte Zuiderdiep 8
9711 HG Groningen
The Martini Hotel is the place to go if you are looking for comfort and convenience at a reasonable price. Since 1871, this hotel has been a renowned hospitable place for guests both from home and abroad. Discover Groningen from the Martini Hotel, the city people love to return to after their first visit. Choose from various rooms. The beautiful hotel bar, designed in 1930s style, is a lovely place to spend time or to relax and enjoy a drink after a busy day in the city. Martini Hotel is the place to be!
- Dinner from: €27.50
- Half-board supplement: €45.00
- Full-board supplement: €60.00
- Per day from: €74.50
- Tourist tax p.p.p.d: €3.70
- For roomrates check out our website, e-mail us or call our reception staff.
- Payment options: Cash, PIN, Credit card
- In the centreYes
- In/near urban areaYes
- Beautiful locationYes
- In/near museum districtYes
- Unusual buildingYes
- In entertainment districtYes
- Accessible by public transportYes
- Distance to train station: 1 km
- Distance from motorway: 2 km
- Distance from public swimming pool: 5 km
- Distance from public transport: 0.1 km
- Distance from airport: 14.5 km
- Restaurant (for guests)Yes
- Smoking area: No
- Hotel and catering facilitiesYes
- Smoking: No-smoking rooms
- Wardrobe: Unmanned cloakroom
- Individual overnight accommodation too: Yes
- Half-board compulsory: No
- Laundry serviceYes
- 24-hour reception: Yes
- Luggage storageYes
- No-smoking roomsYes
- Explanation of accessibility: .
Our hotel is wheelchair accessible from the rear. We do not have rooms with facilities for wheelchair users.
- Accessible to wheelchair users: Yes
- Accessible by bike: Yes
- Accessible by car: Yes
- Own car park: Yes
- Accessible by public transport: Yes
- Notes accessibility OV: .
Just a 10 minute walk away from the Central Station Groningen. The busstop is directly in front of our hotel.
- Notes parking: .
The Martini Hotel offers a parking lot for € 15,00 per car, per night. Parking is based upon availability, reservations are not possible.
- Single rooms: 4
- Double rooms: 97
- Triple/quad rooms: 15
TV, audio, video & Internet
- Projection screenYes
- Sound systemYes
- LCD DisplayYes
- Television in accommodationYes
- Internet connection: WiFi
- Notes dogs: .
Pets are not allowed in our hotel, except for service dogs who are welcome without an additional fee.
- Pets: Pets not permitted
- Number of rooms: 116
- Number of covers: 250
- Type of building: Historic building
- Type of accommodation: Hotel/Café/Restaurant
- Character/furnishing of accommodation: Authentic
Read the experiences of other visitors
View the reviews by previous visitors to this location.View all reviews