The former lockkeeper's house of Noordpolderzijl, located at the foot of the sea dyke, has been home to the nostalgic brown café 't Zielhoes for many years.
Take a look
After a long dyke walk, a walk through the salt marshes and the mudflats, or after a glimpse of the harbor of Noordpolderzijl, 't Zielhoes is a nice place to sit outside on the cozy terrace with a cup of coffee and cake. Even on colder days, you can warm yourself up in the old-fashioned way with the warm pot stove and a glass of 'kwast', mulled wine or hot chocolate with whipped cream.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday closed
- Every wednesday from 12:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 12:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 12:00 to 18:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 18:00
- Every sunday from 10:00 to 18:00
- We are also open by appointment outside of normal opening hours and can be reached by telephone or email.