The former lockkeeper's house of Noordpolderzijl, located at the foot of the sea dyke, has been home to the nostalgic brown café 't Zielhoes for many years.
After a long dyke walk, a walk through the salt marshes and the mudflats, or after a glimpse of the harbor of Noordpolderzijl, 't Zielhoes is a nice place to sit outside on the cozy terrace with a cup of coffee and cake. Even on colder days, you can warm yourself up in the old-fashioned way with the warm pot stove and a glass of 'kwast', mulled wine or hot chocolate with whipped cream.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayclosed
- every Wednesdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 12:00 to 18:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 18:00
- We are also open by appointment outside of normal opening hours and can be reached by telephone or email.