Buckshot Café opened its doors on 15 October 1999. Owners Maarten Burger and Marc Groenewoud run two floors with two bars and two different ambiances. The ground floor has a relaxed atmosphere, where guests see what they are doing and hear what they are saying, while on the first floor you can easily imagine yourself in the 1970s or 1980s. Music is important to us, so we play the latest jazz, soul, funk, jazz dance, nu jazz, lounge, funk, fusion and jazz rock, and every Sunday there is live music on the ground floor stage. We hold Buckshot Specials on a regular basis: special evenings featuring special music. Refer to the concert calender for dates of live music and specials.
- every Mondayfrom 16:00 to 02:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 16:00 to 02:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 16:00 to 02:00
- every Thursdayfrom 14:00 to 03:00
- every Fridayfrom 14:00 to 03:00
- every Saturdayfrom 14:00 to 03:00
- every Sundayfrom 14:00 to 02:00