The museum of art and art history in Groningen: paintings, designs, photographies, fashion, installations, applied art and archeology.
The Groninger Museum is extroverted and colourful, and has a versatile collection of art, antiquities and a series of special and innovative exhibitions of international flair. The museum has succeeded in appealing to large crowds time and time again. The museum is a work of art in itself, with each room referring to the collection. The structure by Alessandro Mendini, with partial designs by Michele De Lucchi, Philippe Starck and Coop Himmelb(l)au, is an inspiring casing for equally artistic content.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 10:00 to 17:00
- CJP (Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort)€10.00
- StudentsFree (Student in Groningen)
- ChildrenFree Up to 18 years old
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Buy your ticket online and get a € 2 discount. You then pay € 18 instead of € 20 at the cash register. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts.