Northern Nautical Museum
Two historic fifteenth-century buildings at the Brugstraat, the Gothic house and the Canter house, together form the wonderful décor of the collection of the Northern Nautical Museum.
The history of the shipbuilding industry and shipping from the Middle Ages in the northern part of the Netherlands until today are on display here, and there are various exhibitions with separate themes from nautical history.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- Note: opening times may vary during holidays
- The museum is closed on King's Day. The Northern Maritime Museum is also not open to the public during the Ladies Run (11 June), the 4 miles (8 October), Christmas Day and New Year's Day. On Ascension Day, Easter Monday and Easter Day, Whitsun and Whit Monday and Groningen Relief (August 28) and Boxing Day the museum is open from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on New Year's Day. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday 8 June due to a rehearsal from FRIDAY for the 'Averecht' activity.
- CJP (Cultural youth pass)€4.50
- ChildrenFree Children up to 7 years free admission
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Groups€4.50 Groups from 20 people for € 4.00 per person.
Read the experiences of visitors
View the reviews of visitors who have visited this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor