Northern Nautical Museum
Two historic fifteenth-century buildings at the Brugstraat, the Gothic house and the Canter house, together form the wonderful décor of the collection of the Northern Nautical Museum.
Take a look
9711 HZ Groningen
The history of the shipbuilding industry and shipping from the Middle Ages in the northern part of the Netherlands until today are on display here, and there are various exhibitions with separate themes from nautical history.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 13:00 to 17:00
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays
- The museum is closed on King's Day. The Northern Maritime Museum is also not open to the public during the Ladies Run (11 June), the 4 miles (8 October), Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
On Ascension Day, Easter Monday and Easter Day, Whitsun and Whit Monday and Groningen Relief (August 28) and Boxing Day the museum is open from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on New Year's Day. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday 8 June due to a rehearsal from FRIDAY for the 'Averecht' activity.
- CJP (Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort)€4.50
- ChildrenFree Children up to 7 years free admission
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Groups€4.50 Groups from 20 people for € 4.00 per person.
Read the experiences of other visitors
View the reviews of previous guests at this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor