The University Museum has been a science museum since 1934 in the academic heart of the student city of Groningen.
Take a look
The museum has a versatile collection in which nature, culture and science merge.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays
- CLOSED: The museum is closed from 14 April to 5 June 2019 in connection with the design of an exhibition in the context of the lustrum of the University of Groningen.
- Students€4.50 not RUG
- Highschool students€4.50
- Free for visitors with a museum card, RUG employees, RUG students, UMCG employees