Protestant Theological University
It is hardly visible from the outside, but today this municipal monument forms a whole with the adjacent former bank building. They are connected via a spaciously laid out glass stairwell. The monumental part was built around 1829, and was expanded in 1924. A new part was added in 1993, and the buildings have been combined to make room for the Protestant Theological University.